Morgan Stanley Downgrades KWG Group Holdings Limited (1813:HK) (KWGPF) to Equalweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Morgan Stanley analyst Elly Chen downgraded KWG Group Holdings Limited (1813:HK) (OTC: KWGPF) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of HK$8.10 (from HK$9.46).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Securitas AB (SECUB:SS) (SCTBY) to Neutral
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Lowered to SEK12.30 at Deutsche Bank
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK138 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!