Morgan Stanley Downgrades Huaneng Power International (600011:CH) (HNP) to Underweight
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Lee downgraded Huaneng Power International (600011:CH) (NYSE: HNP) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of RMB3.50 (from RMB4.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!