Morgan Stanley Downgrades Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) to Equalweight
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Morgan Stanley downgraded Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of GBP3.50 (from GBP5.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades OneConnect Financial (OCFT) to Equalweight
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) (FCBBF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Barclays
- Recordati (REC:IM) (RCDTF) PT Raised to EUR47 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!