Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bapcor Ltd. (BAP:AU) to Equalweight
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Morgan Stanley analyst James Bales downgraded Bapcor Ltd. (BAP:AU) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of AUD7.80 (from AUD9.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Canopy Growth Corp (WEED:CN) (CGC) at Underweight
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR7.40 at JPMorgan
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Lowered to EUR84 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!