Morgan Stanley Downgrades Asia Cement Corp. (1102:TT) to Underweight
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Rachel Zhang downgraded Asia Cement Corp. (1102:TT) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of TWD45.80 (from TWD52.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Frasers Centerpoint Trust (FCT:SP) (FRZCF) to Outperform (2)
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR104 at RBC Capital
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$120 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!