Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Morgan Stanley analyst Howard Kao downgraded ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (OTC: AKCPF) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of NT$305.00 (from NT$435.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Sector Perform
- Central Asia Metals plc (CAML:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.40 at RBC Capital
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK230 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!