Morgan Stanley Assumes Danone SA (BN:FP) (DANOY) at Equalweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Morgan Stanley analyst Pinar Ergun assumes coverage on Danone SA (BN:FP) (OTC: DANOY) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of EUR58.00 (from EUR55.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR100 at Goldman Sachs
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!