Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $320 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Barclays raised its price target on Moody's Corp (NYSE: MCO) to $320.00 (from $305.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at UBS
- Investec PLC (INVP:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at UBS
- DDC Plc. (DCC:LN) (DCCPF) PT Raised to GBP70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!