Monro Muffler Brake Inc. (MNRO) PT Raised to $54 at Stephens
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Stephens analyst Rick Nelson raised the price target on Monro Muffler Brake Inc. (NASDAQ: MNRO) to $54.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.63 at Deutsche Bank
- Sage (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) PT Raised to GBP7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Jefferies Downgrades AsztraZeneca PLC (AZN:LN) (AZN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!