Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) PT Raised to $420 at Loop Capital
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Loop Capital analyst David Williams raised the price target on Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR) to $420.00 (from $350.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades Accor SA (AC:FP) (ACCYY) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Chunghwa Precision Test Tech (6510:TT) to Neutral
- ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd. (CD:SP) (CDGLF) PT Raised to SGD2.10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!