Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Raised to $71 at Piper Sandler
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Piper Sandler analyst Michael Lavery raised the price target on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to $71.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (TSCDY) PT Raised to GBP3.03 at Morgan Stanley
- United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to NT$71 at China Renaissance
- Electrolux Professional AB (EPROB:SS) PT Raised to SEK59 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!