Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Lowered to $73 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
JPMorgan analyst Ken Goldman lowered the price target on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to $73.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Lowered to $69 at Deutsche Bank
- Elders Ltd. (ELD:AU) PT Raised to AUD15.65 at Goldman Sachs
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.05 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!