Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Lowered to $65 at Guggenheim
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Laurent Grandet lowered the price target on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to $65.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd (CREDAG:IN) PT Raised to INR1,300 at ICICI Securities
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK340 at JPMorgan
- Ferrexpo Plc. (FXPO:LN) (FEEXF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGuggenheim, Laurent Grandet
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!