Molina Healthcare (MOH) PT Raised to $194 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Deutsche Bank analyst George Hill raised the price target on Molina Healthcare (NYSE: MOH) to $194.00 (from $188.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) PT Raised to $256 at Wells Fargo
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Petronet LNG Ltd. (PLNG:IN) to Neutral
- Punjab National Bank (PNB:IN) PT Lowered to INR35 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!