Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings (4188:JP) (MTLHY) PT Raised to JPY900 at JPMorgan
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Tomotaro Sano raised the price target on Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings (4188:JP) (OTC: MTLHY) to JPY900.00 (from JPY830.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Ampol Limited (ALD:AU) (CTXAF) PT Raised to AUD27.54 at Credit Suisse
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,640 at Maybank Kim Eng
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!