Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) PT Raised to $238 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW)
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Barclays analyst Anthony F. Powell raised the price target on Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) to $238.00 (from $210.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- RWE AG (RWE:GR) (RWNFF) PT Raised to EUR47.50 at UBS
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Pure Storage (PSTG) to Neutral; Cautious on Storage Demand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!