Microchip Technology (MCHP) PT Raised to $177 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Morgan Stanley analyst Craig Hettenbach raised the price target on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) to $177.00 (from $165.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Boosts Gallium Nitride (GaN) Radio Frequency (RF) Portfolio with Ka-band Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) with High Linearity for SatCom Terminals
- CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) PT Raised to R$14 at JPMorgan
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!