Microchip Technology (MCHP) PT Raised to $175 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
KeyBanc analyst Weston Twigg raised the price target on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) to $175.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Buy, 'Catalyst Rich Environment'
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Corning (GLW) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Federated Hermes Inc. (FHI) to Underweight