Meta Platforms Inc. (FB) PT Raised to $273 at Credit Suisse
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju raised the price target on Meta Platforms Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) to $273.00 (from $272.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades UWM Holdings Corp. (UWMC) to Underperform
- Freshpet (FRPT) PT Lowered to $32 at Citi
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) PT Lowered to $26 at Stifel Following Q2 2022 Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!