Meredith Corp (MDP) PT Raised to $59 at Guggenheim, Following Earnings
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Curry Baker raised the price target on Meredith Corp (NYSE: MDP) to $59.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) Outlook 'Uglier Than Expected'
- REA Group Ltd. (REA:AU) (RPGRY) PT Raised to AUD142 at Credit Suisse
- News Corp (NWS:AU) (NWSA) PT Lowered to AUD38 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!