Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Krishna Chaitanya Arikatla raised the price target on Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (OTC: MKKGY) to EUR123.00 (from EUR112.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR200 at Morgan Stanley
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!