Mercer International (MERC) PT Raised to $21 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Kuske raised the price target on Mercer International (NASDAQ: MERC) to $21.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$50.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Nestle SA (NESN:SW) (NSRGY) PT Lowered to CHF137 at Goldman Sachs
- Flywire Corporation (FLYW) 'Addresses Customer Payment Pain Points' - Truist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!