Mercer International (MERC) PT Raised to $16 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Kuske raised the price target on Mercer International (NASDAQ: MERC) to $16.00 (from $11.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!