Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) PT Lowered to $22.20 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan lowered the price target on Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (NASDAQ: MLCO) to $22.20 (from $23.50) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Bursa Malaysia Bhd (BURSA:MK) to Underperform (4)
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Hennge KK (4475:JP) to Underperform
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Century Plyboards India Ltd. (CPBI:IN) to Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!