Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) PT Lowered to $20.37 at CLSA
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan lowered the price target on Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (NASDAQ: MLCO) to $20.37 (from $21.86) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) PT Lowered to $21 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment (MLCO) August 14 straddle priced for a move of +/- 11.5% into quarter
- HSBC Upgrades Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!