MediaAlpha (MAX) PT Lowered to $70 at Canaccord Genuity
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Canaccord Genuity analyst Michael Graham lowered the price target on MediaAlpha (NYSE: MAX) to $70.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- Haitong Securities Co Ltd (6837:HK) (HTNGF) PT Lowered to HK$6.87 at Morgan Stanley
- Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!