McGrath Rentcorp (MGRC) PT Raised to $92 at Oppenheimer
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Oppenheimer analyst Scott Schneeberger raised the price target on McGrath Rentcorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) to $92.00 (from $84.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (CHJTF) PT Raised to HK$13 at Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!