McGrath Rentcorp (MGRC) PT Raised to $76 at Berenberg
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England raised the price target on McGrath Rentcorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) to $76.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR2,850 at Nomura/Instinet
- Ether Capital (ETHC:CN) (DTSRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.10 at Stifel Canada
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!