McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $199 at Deutsche Bank
- Futures mixed as payrolls data eyed for policy cues
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan raised the price target on McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) to $199.00 (from $193.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analysts raise targets on McDonald's stock after Investor Day, discuss CosMc's
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces New Targets For Development, Loyalty Membership, And Cloud Technology
- McDonald's plots rapid growth with 10,000 new stores, loyalty expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!