McCormick & Company (MKC) PT Raised to $174 at Jefferies, Following Earnings
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on McCormick & Company (NYSE: MKC) to $174.00 (from $167.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK205 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR20 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) PT Raised to $22 at Jefferies, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!