MaxLinear (MXL) PT Lowered to $35 at Wells Fargo
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Wells Fargo lowered its price target on MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) to $35.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (AMCRY) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at JPMorgan
- Worldline SA (WLN:FP) (WWLNF) PT Raised to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
- Helloworld Travel Ltd (HLO:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!