Matador Resources Company (MTDR) PT Raised to $28 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann raised the price target on Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) to $28.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Citi
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
- TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!