MasterCard (MA) PT Lowered to $298 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Piper Sandler analyst Christopher Donat lowered the price target on MasterCard (NYSE: MA) to $298.00 (from $357.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mastercard SpendingPulse: Housing-Related Sectors Soften, Experiential Spending Drives Growth
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD16.25 at CLSA
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!