Manila Electric Co (MER:PM) (MAEOY) PT Lowered to PHP325 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall St to open flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims decline further
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Ajay Mirchandani lowered the price target on Manila Electric Co (MER:PM) (OTC: MAEOY) to PHP325.00 (from PHP330.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK115 at Barclays
- Middleby Corp (MIDD) PT Raised to $220 at Jefferies, Sees $12 EPS in 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!