Manila Electric Co (MER:PM) (MAEOY) PT Lowered to PHP325 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Ajay Mirchandani lowered the price target on Manila Electric Co (MER:PM) (OTC: MAEOY) to PHP325.00 (from PHP330.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR145 at HSBC
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK110 at Goldman Sachs
- Baidu (BIDU) PT Lowered to $300 at China Renaissance on Higher OpEx
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!