Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) PT Raised to $8.50 at Compass Point Citing Dividend Forecast
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Compass Point raised its price target on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) to $8.50 (from $7.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Announces Payment of Quarterly Dividend
- Huatai Securities Co., Ltd (6886:HK) (HUATF) PT Raised to HK$13.72 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hong Kong & China Gas Co. Ltd. (3:HK) (HOKCY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!