Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) PT Raised to $7 at Maxim Group
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana raised the price target on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) to $7.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Bank of India (SBIN:IN) PT Raised to INR520 at Kotak
- ICICI Securities Downgrades DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) to Add (2)
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!