Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) PT Raised to $7 at Maxim Group
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana raised the price target on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) to $7.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA:NA) (PHG) to Hold
- Oxford Biomedica (OXB:LN) (OXBDF) PT Raised to GBP14.30 at RBC Capital
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!