Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) PT Lowered to $6 at Maxim Group, Following Earnings
- Wall Street pauses as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana lowered the price target on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) to $6.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Announces Payment of Quarterly Dividend
- China Galaxy (6881:HK) (CGXYY) PT Raised to HK$5.61 at Morgan Stanley
- Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!