Main Street Capital (MAIN) PT Raised to $44 at RBC Capital
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
RBC Capital analyst Kanneth Lee raised the price target on Main Street Capital (NYSE: MAIN) to $44.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at National Bank Financial
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at National Bank Financial
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!