Main Street Capital (MAIN) PT Raised to $44 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
RBC Capital analyst Kanneth Lee raised the price target on Main Street Capital (NYSE: MAIN) to $44.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IJM Corp Bhd (IJM:MK) to Neutral
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!