Main Street Capital (MAIN) PT Raised to $37 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Truist Securities raised its price target on Main Street Capital (NYSE: MAIN) to $37.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) to Hold
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR730 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!