Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) PT Raised to $15.50 at Citi
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Citi analyst Brian Downey raised the price target on Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: MGY) to $15.50 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benchmark Starts Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) at Hold
- HSBC Downgrades Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) to Hold
- Playside Studios Ltd (PLY:AU) PT Raised to AUD0.80 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!