Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) PT Raised to $11 at R.F. Lafferty, Following Earnings
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
R.F. Lafferty analyst Jamie Perez raised the price target on Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: MGY) to $11.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) PT Raised to $25 at Piper Sandler
- Berry Petroleum (BRY) PT Raised to $9 at Piper Sandler
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK120 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!