Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) PT Lowered to $13 at Piper Jaffray
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: MGY) to $13.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) at Outperform
- Rightmove Plc. (RMV:LN) (RTMVY) PT Raised to GBP5.75 at Barclays
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR9.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!