Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) PT Raised to $75 at JPMorgan
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) to $75.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR62 at Berenberg
- Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) PT Raised to EUR85 at Berenberg
- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to $83 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!