Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) PT Raised to $54 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Morgan Stanley analyst Robert Kad raised the price target on Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) to $54.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) PT Raised to EUR112 at Berenberg
- CLSA Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Outperform (2)
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (GJNSY) PT Raised to NOK225 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!