Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (MDGL) PT Lowered to $225 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
JMP Securities analyst Jonathan Wolleben lowered the price target on Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MDGL) to $225.00 (from $230.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR730 at Berenberg
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
- Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR2,270 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!