Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Lowered to NT$29 at CLSA
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Edison Hsia lowered the price target on Macronix (2337:TT) (OTC: MXICF) to NT$29.00 (from NT$37.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sberbank (SBER:RM) (SBRCY) PT Raised to RUB410 at JPMorgan
- LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.70 at JPMorgan
- McPhy Energy SA (MCPHY:FP) PT Lowered to EUR41 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!