Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Lowered to NT$29 at CLSA
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Edison Hsia lowered the price target on Macronix (2337:TT) (OTC: MXICF) to NT$29.00 (from NT$37.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$565 at HSBC
- Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (RTOKY) PT Raised to GBP6.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!