Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Lowered to NT$19.27 at Macquarie
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Macquarie analyst Jeffrey Ohlweiler lowered the price target on Macronix (2337:TT) (OTC: MXICF) to NT$19.27 (from NT$23.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR89 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) PT Lowered to $31, Stifel Sees Shares in the Penalty Box
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!