MacroGenics (MGNX) PT Lowered to $32 at Wedbush, Following Clinical Business Update
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on MacroGenics (NASDAQ: MGNX) to $32.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$19.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Giant Manufacturing Co Ltd. (9921:TT) (GTMUF) PT Raised to NT$470 at CLSA
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!