Macquarie Upgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Outperform
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Macquarie analyst Hayden Bairstow upgraded Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$24.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Bouygues SA (EN:FP) (BOUYF) to Buy
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at National Bank Financial
- Oxford Instruments Plc. (OXIG:LN) (OXINF) PT Raised to GBP25.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!