Macquarie Upgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Macquarie analyst Hayden Bairstow upgraded Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$28.00 (from Cdn$21.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) to Buy
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$148 at Nomura/Instinet
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!