Macquarie Upgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Outperform
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Macquarie analyst Hayden Bairstow upgraded Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$28.00 (from Cdn$21.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades EnQuest Plc. (ENQ:LN) (ENQUF) to Spec. Buy
- POSCO (005490:KS) PT Raised to KRW470,000 at JPMorgan
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!